Contact MBCM Footscray.

Jodie Moloney

If you've been shopping around for an Owners Corporation management company you probably would have noticed they all promise the same things. Experience. Professional service. Expert advice.
Well, we offer all those things, but the difference is, we work more closely with our clients because..we can.
We operate our business in the same area as your property. We are not over the other side of town or in some difficult to reach inner city office, we are just down the road from you.
Being located near our clients allows us to regularly visit the property and establish real relationships with the owners and residents. That in turn helps us better understand their needs and manage their owners' corporation more effectively.

If you're interested in dealing with a real life dedicated and accessible manager why not give us a call, or better yet, pop in to the office..after all we're only 5 minutes away.
Suite 1, 34 Edgewater Boulevard, Maribyrnong 3032

PO Box 155, High Point City 3032

9317 8265

After Hours Emergency.

If you are a tenant please call your managing agent to arrange any emergency repairs. If you are an owner and have a building related emergency to your unit or common property you can contact our emergency make safe provider Scotia Group and engage them directly. Please note if the damage is related to your unit only or is not an insurance claim, you will be liable for the costs of Scotia Group attending. Trades are charged at $400 including GST for the callout and first hour. Additional hours are charged by the hour at trade specific rates. Any materials and equipment necessary will also be charged. By contacting Scotia Group and engaging them you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. You can contact Scotia Group on 1300 726 842, please state that you are an owner and we are your Owners Corporation Manager, you will also need your property details on hand including your OC number. This is for building emergencies only, for anything relating to contents please contact your contents insurer.

Quote Request.